D3 10000 IU benefits
Vitamin D3 is a natural nutrient needed for the normal development of teeth and bones, muscle strength, and heartbeat regulation. It is also important for the immune system, the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, proper blood clotting, and thyroid functions.
Features of D3 10000 IU
- Made in the USA.
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility.
- Provides Vitamin D needed by the body.
- Helps the processing of Calcium.
- Helps with the development of bones.
- Supports Heart Health.
Adults: Take one (1) Tablet daily as a diet supplement, preferable with a meal.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under age 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.